rain is here

walter

Fourth Party
Its just about midnight and the rain has started here in central NJ.:(

Stupid hurricanes:getsome:

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
This rain is not the Hurricane/tropical storm yet, that is still way down by North Carolina. This is just run of the mill rain. ;) The fun is yet to start.

Kmoodymz3

Guess I'll have to skip Huber/Hartshorne this weekend. We got almost an inch of rain last night in Middletown :mad: darn rain.

don

I guess I'm the only one that's been praying for rain. The trails have been rock hard dry for so long and have needed some precip badly IMO.

Stocky

It's just starting to drizzle here in Morris County. Mahlon should be a blast tommorro morning.

Gregg

6 mile ok

Only a bit of light rain last night so Six Mile Run will be good until the major stuff hits tonight. Get out and enjoy it I have to work.:mad:

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Guess I'll have to skip Huber/Hartshorne this weekend. We got almost an inch of rain last night in Middletown :mad: darn rain.

That place is like a coffee filter, you have to ride it just after the rain so you don't get caught in the sand traps.

walter

Fourth Party
the skies are darkening and the wind is beginning to pick up a bit, better get your swimmies ready

ellbiddy

Not all that bad in North Brunswick. I doubt it'll get too crazy....lots of overreactions. Even the Red Cross posted all of its volunteers to be on "stand by" of sorts. I'm just hoping it stays that way.

NJ Jess

Allaire

Did a short spin of Allaire this morning. Only one puddle, but lots of sticks down. The sand really sucked up the rain so it was much better than the sand pits. Unfortunately, this afternoon, the rain keeps coming. It will be flooded this evening.

Jerzeejoe

i took a chance since it seemed like we didnt get much rain last night and i hit up 6 mile this am about 1030. The trails were perfect with the exception of having slippery tree roots but overall it was perfect.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Did a short spin of Allaire this morning. Only one puddle, but lots of sticks down. The sand really sucked up the rain so it was much better than the sand pits. Unfortunately, this afternoon, the rain keeps coming. It will be flooded this evening.
Looks like a road ride Sunday in the am then Allaire Monday in the pm...as of right now it has been raining pretty much all afternoon which will,I hope pack down the beaches in the trails..

NJMX835

It's been pouring for a few hours up here, lots of thunder earlier.

I rode Wawayanda this morning, great conditions, got done about 1pm & that's when it started to rain on & off, really started coming down around 3pm, hasn't stopped since.

Top Bottom