rain is here

i'm doing an urban ride tomorrow at some pt... probably in new brunswick, or on the RU campus somewhere.

Above, if you find a nice route around Rutgers let me know. I live here and I can't find a place to get some decent mileage in without having to be on a major highway

Above, if you find a nice route around Rutgers let me know. I live here and I can't find a place to get some decent mileage in without having to be on a major highway

oh... i'm thinking more like bring the DJ bike out urban style... less miles and more air :D

but for mileage routes - you should head over to somerset. if you know the stop and shop on easton ave, run up jfk - that's the road that intersects with easton at the stop n shop and kmart. off jfk and all those roads running back there will give you many good options... some trafficy spots but lots of road. new brunswick rd to elizabeth to colonial park to 514 makes for a good ride... then add from somerset to e.millstone - even out to hillsboro, etc.

I rode home from work during the some of the heavier rain. Good times! The only sketchy part was the dip in 27 near six mile. There was a car passing at the same time and the wave of water almost knocked me over.

I need to get my ipod waterproofed.

Back
Top Bottom