radio tower pooper!

A

Adrenaline Addict

so once in a while i like to go behind the tower and chill, drink some water, and enjoy the view.... off limits i know, but whatev

so the other day im up there hanging and i hear someone walking around the front gate area...i begin to freak thinking i might get into some trouble and then this dude totally drops trou. and takes a crap....lol

good thing he wasn't poopin on the trail.. there's already enough horse crap to bunny hop over :)

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Pooping in the woods isn't my proudest moment, but an experience like that could ruin the little enjoyment that i get.

A

Adrenaline Addict

hahah did he see you?

well he got outta site....i hear some talking...almost a radio or something...then the gate opens...i bug out and bounce. the top is on a curve... not knowing if i am allowed there, i duck low and go around the back... i grabbed my gloves, bike, and backpack and bolted for the opposite side of the tower... ya know where it intersects with the power/radio line and back to the trail......i forgot my helmet and went back.. dude saw me and i just asked if i was on the right trail... he didn't give a F. i rode down the not trail portion and apparently popped my tire... i rode around and crossed the fire road, seeing that its an at&t truck.....1/3 down the descent i noticed my tire popped...had to change it

but funny as hell dude pinchin a loaf....

Top Bottom