RAD: the movie

gtluke

The Moped
part 4, holy crap.
i couldn't watch it, i was too embarrassed for myself.
i haven't watched that movie in a long time, i can't believe how ridiculous the 80's got. man....

sixseven

part 4, holy crap.
i haven't watched that movie in a long time, i can't believe how ridiculous the 80's got. man....

It's exactly the same now as it was then, but with fixies and tight pants.
less mullets now but that could change next week.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm am more of a fan of BMX bandits.
I wanted to do Nicole Kidman way before she was famous...

Get them goons!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm am more of a fan of BMX bandits.
I wanted to do Nicole Kidman way before she was famous...

Get them goons!

I was seriously wondering for YEARS what the name of that movie was hahahaha. When I was a kid it was on HBO about 9000 times but I never remembered the name of it.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
part 4, holy crap.

I know, instant douche chills!!!

clutch

I was under the impression that the copies sold online (including the private seller through amazon) were all bootlegs. If anyone gets a copy please post a review of the quality, otherwise I'll just let it sit in my Netflix queue with the "unknown" release date.

BiknBen

No gutz...No Glory!

I was a huge fan of BMX Bandits. Also was a huge fan of Nicole Kidman because of that movie. :eek:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No gutz...No Glory!

I was a huge fan of BMX Bandits. Also was a huge fan of Nicole Kidman because of that movie. :eek:

Thanks Ben, I was actually anticipating a bigger response... I'm glad i'm not the only one out there... :)

I was reading an article about Nicole Kidman while ago and they actually mentioned BMX Bandits... as the one movie she wishes she never did... lol...

V

vicious26

I had an 80s Halloween party a few years back and we projected RAD onto the wall. "Hulk Hogan eat your heart out, crew jones just did a back flip"

BiknBen

Ok, so I have finally seem RAD. I like the 10 minute sections on YouTube. Makes for easy watching at work. ;)

The qualifying heats looked like a CX course.

The final race did 4 laps? On a BMX bike? Those guys must have been tired. :rolleyes:

I'd like to point out a couple quotes:

Crew: God!!! What I wouldn't give to go Ass Slidin with you right now!!! :rofl:
------------
Motorcycle Cop: Just pretend you are in a lumber yard. Go Balls Out!!! :rofl:

I still like BMX Bandits more.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Ok, so I have finally seem RAD. I like the 10 minute sections on YouTube. Makes for easy watching at work. ;)

The qualifying heats looked like a CX course.

The final race did 4 laps? On a BMX bike? Those guys must have been tired. :rolleyes:

I'd like to point out a couple quotes:

Crew: God!!! What I wouldn't give to go Ass Slidin with you right now!!! :rofl:
------------
Motorcycle Cop: Just pretend you are in a lumber yard. Go Balls Out!!! :rofl:

I still like BMX Bandits more.

i caught walter and mr chainsaw ass sliding into the river at allaire. it was lets say "memorable" :D

Top Bottom