RAD Cycles Desk - Standing / Trainer Desk $120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Our apartment is feeling cramped... While this desk is great for putting in front of the trainer, it's used more as a clothes rack lately...

It's a knockoff of the Wahoo desk, but in some ways may be better as the wheels lock so it doesn't roll away.

Lifeline-RAD-Cycling-TrainerDesk.jpg

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thats the same one I have, and it works fantastic. Great price as well! Should go quickly, if this was up 4 months ago I would have bought it!

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thats the same one I have, and it works fantastic. Great price as well! Should go quickly, if this was up 4 months ago I would have bought it!
Thanks! I am hoping a $100 discount and no taxes will get somebody to buy it. :)

It's really nice, I like how stable it is, I can set it just above my handlebars easily, fits the laptop, or tablet, drink bottles, etc.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i was legit interested in this, need to make sure the new garage looks better for my zwifty setup, still on the hunt!

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This was 120 new a couple months ago, lol.

not anymore. This is a good deal.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This was 120 new a couple months ago, lol.

not anymore. This is a good deal.
Hmmm. I'm afraid to look and see what I paid. I just looked at the online price real quick and threw out a discount reasonable discount. I could swear it was wayyyy less than the Wahoo price.

I hope the new owner who took it today loves the crap out of it.

@Patrick Lock 'er up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom