Quote of the Day

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Quote of the Day

February 21, 2007 - "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather--not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car."-Will Shriner

Shaggz

A strong 7
It has become something of a Holy Grail for men who felt their best sexual days were long past, as well as giving hope to the rest of us who fear that day when sex fades into our twilight.

-brianka

D

DANSPANK

"Beer, helping ugly people get laid since the 1600s" - Annon.

PedalPaddles

"I feel like when you do a really hard time trial and your ass is all locked up... that's what I feel like right now"

~Tony Cruz after the third stage of TOC 2007

jdog

Shop Keep
Quote of the Day
February 23, 2007 - "I don't have to look up my family tree, because I know that I'm the sap."-Fred Allen

jdog

Shop Keep
..from the 3 amigos. Classic!

Jefe: We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there.

jdog

Shop Keep
From Fletch. Possible bike related quote

Willy: What the hell you need ball bearings for?
Fletch: Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course.
[leans arm on hot engine part]
Fletch: Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

:D

walter

Fourth Party
"We're going back"
"You mind tellin us how, Coney Island must be fifty to a hundred f#@$%ng miles from here"
"yea, real simple, xept every cop in the city is lookin to bust our heads"
"we got something else to think about"
"yea, what?"
"the truce, is it still on"

jdog

Shop Keep
Marty McFly: Doc are you telling me you built a time machine . . . out of a Delorean?
Dr. Emmett L. Brown: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can I borrow your towel? My car just got hit by a water buffalo.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Senator John Blutarski

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

PatrickBrown

"We're going back"
"You mind tellin us how, Coney Island must be fifty to a hundred f#@$%ng miles from here"
"yea, real simple, xept every cop in the city is lookin to bust our heads"
"we got something else to think about"
"yea, what?"
"the truce, is it still on"

Walter...... A man after my own heart here.

scarred for life.

I'm going to put the retribution CD in right now at here at work

Top Bottom