Quote of the Day

would you like to put the 64,000 dollars in my paypal account or cash? no personal checks, no credit cards....

would you like to put the 64,000 dollars in my paypal account or cash? no personal checks, no credit cards....

I'm going to be giving you a certified check for $98,556 and you have to give me back the difference in MY paypal account

:getsome:

*cashes check.

*pedals to mexico as fast as is humanly possible.

adios jefe! mucho gracias por su dinero. voy a comprar mucho cervesas y tacos pescados con el.

jedi mind trick. classic

Stormtrooper: Let me see your identification.
Obi-Wan: [with a small wave of his hand] You don't need to see his identification.
Stormtrooper: We don't need to see his identification.
Obi-Wan: These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Stormtrooper: These aren't the droids we're looking for.
Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.
Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.
Obi-Wan: Move along.
Stormtrooper: Move along... move along.

Very sorry to interrupt politic. Might I make a shit in your house?

Borat

Burrito- $3.00
Something Extra- $5.00
here's the real part:
Some guy, clearly intoxicicated, with a plastic parrot on his shoulder, wearing a grass skirt, a coconut bikini top, a black wig and sunglasses rolling down a flight of stairs- Priceless

Last edited:
nope, it's sewn into the lore of my time working as the king of new england.

1. And.... 2. Jose!! 1. Together we...? 2. Burned the village!!! 1. And...? 2. Raped the horses!!! 1. And....? 2. Rode off on the women!! 1. And we...? 2. Pruned.. 1. Pruned.. 2. The hedges 1. hedges 2. of many small villages 1. of many small villages....who the hell are you??!!!:getsome:

ninjas

Quote within a photo:

Attachments

• ninjahomeless[1].jpg
    ninjahomeless[1].jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 24
Quote of the Day
March 02, 2007 - "Never get married in the morning, because you never know who you'll meet that night."-Paul Hornung

"Life is too short to not have fun and too long to be miserable."

"Beware the fury of a patient man.." John Dryden

..fitting for a bike shop guy like me

j

"That was stupid !", a direct quote from my riding partner mere nano seconds after I shredded my thumb and pointer finger in the spokes of my front wheel while rolling along at a rough section of road, trying to adjust the computer sensor on the fork leg. If I wasn't spurting blood from my mangle thumbstump and trying to apply the brakes with my good hand I would've stabbed him with my multi tool. It was hilarious and totally infuriating at the same time. He said it such conviction and in totally seriousness, like I did not KNOW that sticking my fingers in the spokes of a rotating wheel while riding said wheel was anything less than stupid...
Gotta love your friends...
:)

Back
Top Bottom