Quote of the Day

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
"We're going back"
"You mind tellin us how, Coney Island must be fifty to a hundred f#@$%ng miles from here"
"yea, real simple, xept every cop in the city is lookin to bust our heads"
"we got something else to think about"
"yea, what?"
"the truce, is it still on"

"That boy is a P-I-G pig"
"Guess what I am now"
"Im a zit, get it, a zit"

wow, talk about completely opposite ends of the spectrum walt!

i want a world where i can eat a sea otter....without getting sick!

walter

Fourth Party
whats that.... the godfather?

No, the movie was "The Warriors", when they run from Central park right after Cyrus gets shot and they are hiding in the cemetary.

The song was "Wrong side of the tracks" by Biohazard. They used the line as a lead in about 13 years after the movie was out

PatrickBrown

No, the movie was "The Warriors", when they run from Central park right after Cyrus gets shot and they are hiding in the cemetary.

The song was "Wrong side of the tracks" by Biohazard. They used the line as a lead in about 13 years after the movie was out

my bad, I thought you were asking about the lead line from the CD.... I definately didnt know that.

I knew what the song was, I have the CD, and my friends band used to play with Biohazard, and life of agony in the very early days

ArmyOfNone

you all should be more considerate of those born in the mid 80's...LOL :)

never heard of any of this.

i leave you with this

"She had dumps like a truck truck truck Thighs like what what what Baby move your butt butt butt Uh I think to sing it again..."

HA!!!!

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
'Well. well, well, if it isn't fat stinking, billygoat Billyboy in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly, thou.'
- Little Alex w/Georgie, Pete and Dim

PatrickBrown

spreading the hardcore reality in '89, sick of it all, blastmaster KRS one, FRESSHHHHHH for '89 you SUCKAS!!!!!

dooooddoooodddooodoodododoodddodoododoododddododoodoododoodod
( that was my poor attempt at a musical intro)

"ITS CLOBBERING TIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEE"

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, never expected anyone to break out the old ultraviolence quotes.

ArmyOfNone

spreading the hardcore reality in '89, sick of it all, blastmaster KRS one, FRESSHHHHHH for '89 you SUCKAS!!!!!

dooooddoooodddooodoodododoodddodoododoododddododoodoododoodod
( that was my poor attempt at a musical intro)

"ITS CLOBBERING TIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEE"

oooo krs one....thats a good one!

walter

Fourth Party
I think its safe to say we totally slaughtered J's good intentions of the thread with all of our nosense

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you all should be more considerate of those born in the mid 80's...LOL :)

never heard of any of this.

AON, let me put this in terms you can understand...being born in the mid 80's and all. go here: http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/ and then ask yourself:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

walter

Fourth Party
AON, let me put this in terms you can understand...being born in the mid 80's and all. go here: http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/ and then ask yourself:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Good call Jake, forgot about the game. My wife and I were at Target a few years back and we were on the checkout line and I spotted the movie on the endcap for like 6 bucks. I almost murdered some old lady because I thought she was eyeing the same movie.

Every halloween I ask my wife if we can have a "Warriors" party, I tell her she can be one of the Lizzies, or that dirty chick the Warriors steal from the Orphans, needless to say we have yet to have the party.

walter

Fourth Party
Hey Fred, you might remember this one, it was around when you were like 10 or so,

Informer, you no say Daddy me Snow me I'll go blame
a licky boom boom down
Detective mon said Daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
a licky boom boom down

I think I saw this guy making turkey sausage and egg white sandwiches at wawa the other day

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
From Caddy Shack..

Carl: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one---big hitter, the Lama---long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Top Bottom