Pure Sweet Hell

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I found this cross documentary on Netflix and watched it this afternoon while we sit around and wait for my wife to go into labor. Very artistically done, and really only for those who either love biking or love artistically shot and scored films (as opposed to Offroad to Athens, which I've seen non-bikers really enjoy), but really it's a must-watch for bikers, especially racers of any kind.

Most of the footage is from 2003 and at times it focuses on pro riders like Barry Wicks, but the shaky hand-cams and indie music made me wish I rolled a joint prior to popping it in. Part nostalgia, part trip, and part crash course in a very cool sport, it's a very cool film that I can see plenty of people hating.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
This is a pretty cool film. I've owned it for a bit and must have watched it dozens of times by now.

-Jim.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
In the ambition of getting everyone in the world hooked on cyclocross, I will loan out my copy if someone so desires, you just have to leave me $50 as a deposit:D

Also, I have Transition 1 and 2, several world cups taped from tv, and the Cycle-Smart training video...

Anyone have a DVD burner?

-Jim.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
It's on netflix BTW. As are all the Earthed films, NWD films, 24 solo and offroad to athens. no collective films though.

Top Bottom