Purchased $1K carbon wheels for a bike that doesn’t yet exist.

You are ...

• A genius. Let’s hope your wife doesn’t find out!

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • That was dumb. Let me know when you’re ready to sell me the wheels.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Risky but sometimes ya just gotta say f%#$ it. Good luck!

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

a.s.

20% off one full price item at JensonUSA for Cyber Monday. Pretty much everything I wanted was “excluded” from the offer. Thought I’d try one more time... BINGO, snapped up a snazzy Race Face Turbine R 35 Stem. Free shipping and no tax makes the deal that much sweeter.

Build thread coming soon.
wwop

TimBay

20% off one full price item at JensonUSA for Cyber Monday. Pretty much everything I wanted was “excluded” from the offer. Thought I’d try one more time... BINGO, snapped up a snazzy Race Face Turbine R 35 Stem. Free shipping and no tax makes the deal that much sweeter.

Build thread coming soon.
wwop
Pretty sure Jenson has 20% off 1 full priced item EVERY DAY. Most of their stuff is never full priced tho.

a.s.

Pretty sure Jenson has 20% off 1 full priced item EVERY DAY. Most of their stuff is never full priced tho.
LOL. That is true but if you’ve ever tried to use the redemption on anything over $50, it usually gets rejected. This find is a win in my book. :p

Mathers

I was on the same color hike thing for awhile and I agree, it works. It also works to take the wheels off bikes as somehow the rest of the bike is invisible without wheels on. Also different location throughout the garage helps too. That being said, don’t commute to work on a bike and leave a different one in its spot 😬

I have since moved on to random colored bikes but the biggest threat to my new gear is my 12 year old son. I have a running joke with @Mountain Bike Mike to see how long something is in the garage before he notices and it is typically minutes. IDK, he senses it or something or maybe sense that he is getting the hand-me-down or whatever the part is replacing.

The struggle is real.
Haha my son is also my worst enemy at times. " Dad is that a new seat and grips"