Pumpkin Patch Pedal - 10/2/11

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Holy crap, I think I'm in!

It's an organized ride that's not a gazillion dollars.

I'd do either the 50 or 62. I doubt I could keep up with you tho. :)

-Steve

Mare

Holy crap, I think I'm in!

It's an organized ride that's not a gazillion dollars.

I'd do either the 50 or 62. I doubt I could keep up with you tho. :)

-Steve

Unless you are pedaling like 10 mph, you'll keep up. I am not fast these days, but I am consistent. :)

Mare

I'll sign up then! Tell me which one you are doing. :)

I don't register beforehand. I figure if it's awful weather, I am not committed. :) That being said, I am likely going to decide the distance the morning of. I will definitely do 50 and probably can be persuaded to do the 62. I have a few people going with me, but the fun thing about this is if folks split up it's not a big deal cause we catch each other or find some other loony to talk to and end up at the same place. The roads are nicely marked with little pumpkins so there's no gettig lost.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well I am definitely in. I'll sign up day of. Actually relatively close to my girlfriend's so it's not a long annoying ride in the AM.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mare, just for your info, this is the same day as the Fairhills Jamboree in Maryland. Your favorite place to ride in the woods:)

Mare

Mare, just for your info, this is the same day as the Fairhills Jamboree in Maryland. Your favorite place to ride in the woods:)

I am skipping FH. I am tired of driving everywhere for years so I am all about staying local when I can for a bit.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Well, it was this or the Black Bear Century

but I opted for less $$, less climbing, and closer to home
besides, I have my kids' soccer and Flag football games on Saturdays so Sunday it is.

maybe I'll see u guys there?

i;ll be rockin' the maiden jersey (as 97.34% of the time):popcorn:

Mare

I'll be there and you'll be blowing past me! Hopefully more folks will show up too. :)

giff06

Hi Mare.
Unfortunately Pat and I already have a commitment that day or we would join you on the tandem. We have done this ride for the past few years. Its a good one!
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

The Kalmyk

I am prolly going to be there for the 62 miler... Gotta iron it out with the wife first

OK I am confirmed!!!

Last edited:

Mare

Moving my start time to 9 and will get there at 8:30 to register. See ya in the morning!

Top Bottom