Pumphouse Bridge Build: 10/8/22, 10/15/22, 10/22/22

onetracker

Mountain Bikers Wanted! NYNJTC/Black Bear Cycling/JORBA Volunteer Trail Work: Wooden Bridge build on Pumphouse Trail (Renamed Lake Loop Trail) to replace the old rock bridge. Bring sturdy shoes, water and snacks. Meet at 9am at the rock bridge on Pumphouse Trail (Renamed Lake Loop Trail). Best parking spots either at the Back Gate or Bathhouse. Ride or hike to worksite. Distance from either parking spot mentioned = approx 1.25 miles.

mtbiker87

Would like to help with this project but work Saturday mornings. Are there any other dates you're working on this, or another way I could help ?

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
Would like to help with this project but work Saturday mornings. Are there any other dates you're working on this, or another way I could help ?
This project is being lead by the NYNJTC and they have done all the scheduling. I think they are expecting to get this done within those three dates. Watch for other work dates for the new trail planned as these will be varying weekend dates and we would be glad to have help on that project.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions