Pump Track in Vernon

Does anyone know what the winter plans for the pump track are? I need to get up there to check it out but wasn't sure if they were planning on keeping it open through the winter or not.

Does anyone know what the winter plans for the pump track are? I need to get up there to check it out but wasn't sure if they were planning on keeping it open through the winter or not.
It was open yesterday
1670251009786.png

Went to creek to check out the pit but it was closed so nothing really going on. Went to the pump track with my DH bike with street tires. Had fun trying to gap the last table in a clockwise run and drop off the top of the wallride.

Would have been nice to have a steeper and faster table or two but i'm not riding the right bike.

I'm definitely going tomorrow afternoon. Anyone game? I have experience and could provide pointers

Good first paved pumptrack experience today. Man, it's a serious workout! Track is cool but I wish the berms were tighter and steeper to maintain/build speed. I'll definitely be back.
20231027_155251.jpg

Yes, front is a bit knobbier than desired for the track (Larsen TT) but rear is a KRad. Wanted to keep the bike setup to hit High Bridge too. Tires weren't holding me back though. I just prefer tighter radius, more vertical berms.

Back
Top Bottom