Puerto Vallarto, Mex

NickDavid

Yea man! I have no choice. I'll be woken up at 9am by people urinating on the streets, drinking tons of beer and being loud as hell.

I'm not really interested in the 9am bar thing, but I will be heading out somewhere after the parade.

D

DANSPANK

I'm going to try to get a ride in on Saturday morning (likely on fire roads with this wet weather) then heading over just after lunch. My chums are starting with a house party and then who knows what. Look for a shaven head guy not in a green shirt!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprintzer

I stayed at Dreams. great place. I would request the new tower over the old one. What time of year are you going. Service was good. one american dollar goes a long way when tipping. Order Caiprinha's. Awesome drinks. Food wasn't bad. Found the Italian place to be better than the mexican place. It was as if they were trying to make your whole dinner a spring break adventure and i was there for my honeymoon in august. The outdoor seafood place was good too. Enjoy.

NickDavid

My woman and I are going on May 6th for 5 nights. We looked at many places and finally decided on this one.

It's pretty tough to find a decent place, that's not too far from town, but not too close. I hear the beaches are crappy the closer you get to the city.

Now I have to wait 2 months, but I'm sure it will all be worth it. I'll be sure to post all of the photos, no matter how humiliating they are, when I'm back.

rayder

dreams tulum

I may be going to dreams tulum ffor my honeymoon it's in the so-called mexican riviera

Top Bottom