Proof that winter is almost over

I still think it's not right to joke about shooting someone though.

"id rather hunt humans with hammers or maybe a battleaxe. would be more fun that hunting defenseless animals. eating humans would be healthy eating too. lean meat"
Again I agree, if we wanted the easy way out we would'nt be mtn bikers!(but we might have to watch you alcohol consumption at the picnic:Dlol!)

Yes! What they said!

Read above and discover the irony: "it's not right to joke about shooting someone", followed by, from the same person, "i agree with [hunting humans with hammers and battleaxes, eating the lean meat of humans]". :confused:

Ok. I am done here. Signing out. TJ, looking forward to our first ride in the trails together.

Well... considering her comment was directed at me, it didn't bother me. I expected a reaction from my initial comment and I respect other's rights to make an equal retort.

But on a good note, it doesn't look like the current snow fall is stickign much. :D

I had a really good ride at 6 mile today on about 1-2 inches of new snow.

I am really loving the Nokian Studded tires. I have had to totally relearn how to look at ice. As long as the trail is straight you can go full speed. In the tight turns you must slow a bit as the front tire will grab but push across the trail a bit.

It was eerily quiet out there. Just me and the deer. I saw a ton of deer tracks but not other signs of life. I finished rough cutting a new trail too!

Great morning that would have otherwise sucked w/o studs.

No human hunting either.

j-

btw.. a sign that Spring is actually near is the fact that we just put ALL winter gear on sale.. 30% mens and 40% off the ladies winter gear.

I had a really good ride at 6 mile today on about 1-2 inches of new snow.

I am really loving the Nokian Studded tires. I have had to totally relearn how to look at ice.

Similar to driving on ice really... I've been mulling over making my own studded tires for a while now. This winter would have been the perfect oportunity to use em :rolleyes:

Back to the subject of shooting things and it's unfuniness... Where I work, when the time is right, there is a long standing tradition of trying to spook your co-worker about getting shot. Example:
Myself and another guy are standing outside the front doorway of a house we are about to execute a search warrant on. I look at him, grave faced, and say "Jesus Danny, I just had a horrible vision of you getting shot in the face. Ok, lets go!"
It works every time. We think it's funny. The joke does not work as well around guys from other agencies... :hmmm:

Well... considering her comment was directed at me, it didn't bother me. I expected a reaction from my initial comment and I respect other's rights to make an equal retort.

Thank you... a level headed response! Oh, and as a matter of fact, I have been meaning to ask you...want to go hunting soon? :rofl:

deer

been nailing a nice small herd of deer in my backyard with new paintball gun I got for xmas. if you see any deer running around with orange squash marks in the morristown area you can thank me. ouch!

So Mare is sportin' a 'super-fly' and is armed ( 9, taser, sword, death stars?)

AND is lookin' to hunt! :rolleyes:

Looks like the Vitamin MTB rides are going to pick up the pace! :)

I don't want to be the slow fawn, it might hurt.

Mug shots to user names at sign in ;)

Myself and another guy are standing outside the front doorway of a house we are about to execute a search warrant on. I look at him, grave faced, and say "Jesus Danny, I just had a horrible vision of you getting shot in the face. Ok, lets go!"

That's hilarious! I believe a sense of humor fits into every situation. It got me through a lot of BS!

Thank you... a level headed response! Oh, and as a matter of fact, I have been meaning to ask you...want to go hunting soon? :rofl:

No... but my buddy Dick C. has some extra time on his hands as of 1/20/09...

Last edited:
Yes! What they said!

Read above and discover the irony: "it's not right to joke about shooting someone", followed by, from the same person, "i agree with [hunting humans with hammers and battleaxes, eating the lean meat of humans]". :confused:

Ok. I am done here. Signing out. TJ, looking forward to our first ride in the trails together.

My comment about MIG's comment was meant to be funny - note the smiley face :)D). Thought that would be obvious. This is what I meant about writing vs. real conversion, to hard to misunderstand.

Back
Top Bottom