Project update

theranch

We're in negotiations with the county with regards to a maintenance agreement. All of the important people are looking over the document to make sure it looks good.
We are hoping to be cutting new trail this winter when hunting season is done.

theranch

FYI we are still maintaining the current trails and putting in re-routes where needed. This trail system is coming along. It's a slow process but it's getting there. We uncovered a new .6mi section of trail that we'll be expanding soon.

TeamMuddySprocket

FYI we are still maintaining the current trails and putting in re-routes where needed. This trail system is coming along. It's a slow process but it's getting there. We uncovered a new .6mi section of trail that we'll be expanding soon.

keep up the good work, more trails = more better

phillychris498

I tried to get a trail plan approved at Miquin Woods in Lebanon Township approved a little while back... it's a pain to get it started. Keep persevering!:D

theranch

We found some more single track in the property so if you've ridden here in the past, the trails have gotten better. I'm guessing we'll find more after hunting season, who knows.

Last edited:

theranch

FYI, this project is dead. I haven't worked in this property in over a year. There are still trails but most have gotten bushy.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions