Princeton Tour de Cure

Wobbegong

Anyone riding in the Princeton Tour de Cure this June? I'm riding the metric. Figured I check and see if any other MTBNJ peeps were thinking about riding.

Bud

I'm doing the 30 mile...first charity ride for me. I will most likely be riding a bike that's about the same age as me.

Wobbegong

It was hot out there, but what a great ride. I lost most of my team (I captain my employers charity cycling team) except 3 out of 12. Some made wrong turns, a few opted out for the 30 mile route, and few others dropped from the heat and hills. We would stop to wait for them and they kept disappearing. Thankfully we had some phones handy and made sure all were ok...

My bosses son is 13 years old and a goat on a bike, he has around 10 century rides under his belt already. I rode with him for the day and we finished together along with another rider who joined us along the way.

Today was 63.5 miles with 4300 feet of climbing at a very social pace. Fun stuff and absolutely beautiful roads.

Our team was able to raise over $11,000 for ADA. Next is the Hops to Hops in September for the MS societey. Yummy beer finish...:D

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
...Our team was able to raise over $11,000 for ADA. Next is the Hops to Hops in September for the MS societey. Yummy beer finish...:D

11 thou! very nice!

"linky" please?

I HAVE to do a century this year....I had plans for the Farmlands but I had to pack that weekend :mad2:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
some great roads there! I did a bunch of those today on my ride this morning. Maybe next year I can do this...

Awesome job!

Top Bottom