Princeton Stadium Criterium (3/7)

lancerracer

The guys from the Princeton University cycling team are putting on a criterium on Saturday, March 7. There will be men's 4/5, 3/4, and masters 35+ races. It should be really low key, and a great way to get the cobwebs out from the winter.

The guys from the school are putting in a lot of hard work to make this race happen, and it would be great it they could get a good turnout!

I would link the bikereg page, but it is down right now.

I am not affiliated with the race, but if you have any questions please let me know and I will forward them to the promoter.

Last edited:

lancerracer

Its actually a 4/5 race and a 3/4 race. The 3/4 is scheduled for 40 minutes, so that should be long enough to qualify for upgrade points.

The 4/5 is 30 minutes, so it probably won't be long enough...

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
Its actually a 4/5 race and a 3/4 race. The 3/4 is scheduled for 40 minutes, so that should be long enough to qualify for upgrade points.

The 4/5 is 30 minutes, so it probably won't be long enough...

Well if it's 30 minutes, then probably not. That's good enough to get you from a 5 to a 4.

C'mon Jim, you only need 10 Top-Ten finishes in 25 races!

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Do they have a women's class?

The guys from the Princeton University cycling team are putting on a criterium on Saturday, March 7. There will be men's 4/5, 3/4, and masters 35+ races. It should be really low key, and a great way to get the cobwebs out from the winter.

The guys from the school are putting in a lot of hard work to make this race happen, and it would be great it they could get a good turnout!

I would link the bikereg page, but it is down right now.

I am not affiliated with the race, but if you have any questions please let me know and I will forward them to the promoter.

BiknBen

STOP! Thats not nice! Remember you're the one who jinxed me and sent me pavement surfing my first RR!!!

Jinxed you??? How??? By turning my camera on?

OK...after watching that video again, I see that I jinxed you by joking about pavement surfing before the race began. Oops!!! :rofl:

I wasn't event there for the High Gear race though. I gues you can blame that one on Jim. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom