Princeton Area Loops?

dhsean

So, I will be working down at Carnegie Center starting next week. Does anybody have Gmaps/GPS of good road loops or group rides in the area?

Thanks, and hopefully see you all out there soon.

ArmyOfNone

Sean if you check out my motionbased, check all the rides out of dayton, princeton, cranbury and others in the area. There are a bunch of rides of varying length and terrain. There is great riding in the area.

When will you be riding

dhsean

I get out of work 4:30. The job is deadline based so it can vary some days. I figure I should be on the bike by 5:00 - 5:30.

BiknBen

dhsean said:
I get out of work 4:30. The job is deadline based so it can vary some days. I figure I should be on the bike by 5:00 - 5:30.

That's not really a great time to be road riding in that area. Carnegie Center has choke points in all directions that are not bike-friendly. Surely, it could be done but it is less than ideal.

I would recommend riding towards Princeton. It may seem like the belly of the beast but the flow will be away from Princeton making this the better option.

I used green, yellow, and red to indicate my preferences.
carnegie.jpg

dhsean

Wow! Thanks for the great data intensive info. You got volume and flow pattern stats. :)

Yep. the time is not optimal but work always seems to get in the way of fun and you have to grab your chances to ride when you can.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
you can check my loops before I lost my gps, stb222 on motion based...I work on college road and ride in the princeton area at lucnh a few times a week.

From carneige center, I would go out alexander towards princeton, through princeton and you can start to hit up some climbs there...I will make a fancy little map next week...

Top Bottom