PRICE DROP SingleSpeed DT Swiss 240S Wheelset on Stans Arch EX Rims

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am selling my racing wheels so here is the break down..
1 pair of DT Swiss 240s hubs built up on Stans No Tubes Arch EX rims. 32 hole, double butted black spokes with red alloy nipples. Rim tape and valves included. Front hub is 15QR, 6bolt, rear hub is SS/ singlespeed specific, with a bolt on axle. This fits standard rear dropouts. The hub is splined but includes the 6 bolt adapter. Also included will be a second ratchet set, allowing you to choose between the 36t or 18t star ratchet mechanism.
The hub bearings were replaced recently and run very smooth. The rims aren't perfect but still very useable. They have some minor ups and downs, but not noticeable when riding. These wheels new were over $1000.00!!! The hubs close to $600.00 on there own. You can own these for a whole lot less!

Cost for the Pair Only $500 OBO

IMG_1546.jpg IMG_1547.jpg IMG_1548.jpg IMG_1549.jpg IMG_1550.jpg

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
$450.00.. Im kinda just selling low because the rims are not 100% . I thought about posting just hubs for same price but figured I would sell as a complete wheelset and you can do as you wish.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Price Drop Before FleaBay... $350.00....... Hubs alone cost $475..00

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes they are but I have someone else that IM me when I was a way and I just shot them a IM to see if they are still interested. If not then we can talk... Ill keep you posted Rob

RobW

Yes they are but I have someone else that IM me when I was a way and I just shot them a IM to see if they are still interested. If not then we can talk... Ill keep you posted Rob
thanks Mitch, just curious about the rear hub, can I run a QR instead of bolt?

BShow

350 is a silly deal on these. For the rear hub, you'll need to swap out the endcaps to accommodate the skewer you choose.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Listen @Flaubert, it's going to be very hard for me to convince you to do SSaP with me if you don't have a SS. Heck, I got @Mountain Bike Mike on board now so it's a full court press here till super bowl Sunday, ya dig? I'm running out of dirty, sneaky, underhanded and completely unfair tactics to apply here. :)

Buy the F@&$ wheels, bolt them on to the soon to be spare hard Tail and let's get this sh*t done!;)

Mountain Bike Mike

Listen @Flaubert, it's going to be very hard for me to convince you to do SSaP with me if you don't have a SS. Heck, I got @Mountain Bike Mike on board now so it's a full court press here till super bowl Sunday, ya dig? I'm running out of dirty, sneaky, underhanded and completely unfair tactics to apply here. :)

Buy the F@&$ wheels, bolt them on to the soon to be spare hard Tail and let's get this sh*t done!;)

He's as stubborn as a mule and gets more stubborn the more you press.

Bobert - don't buy them, you'll suck as a single speeder anyway.

Mitch - don't sell the rims to that sucker... :)

Top Bottom