PRICE DROP AGAIN......Level TLM brakes for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Everyone is buying Shimano brakes on the internet for $1. These are too high brow for this market. FB Marketplace, they'd be gone already.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
This may be obvious but perhaps nobody need brakes right now. I've got a garage full of bikes between me, my wife, and kid and we all have bikes with working brakes. Another possible scenario to consider, at least this is true for me, is for those with multiple bikes they like to service themselves they want to keep things simple. I had bikes with different brand brakes that require different service kits, fluids, and pads. So to keep things simple I've decided to keep all mine Shimano so I only need to have one bleed kit, hydraulic fluid, and pads and I only focus on one method of bleeding so I get really good at it rather than having to deal with multiple setups, parts, and learning curve. Or I can be talking out of my a$$.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I on the other hand only use SRAM..........but to each is own
There's nothing wrong with SRAM. I've had SRAM Guide brakes and I liked them. My fleet at one point had Shimano and SRAM brakes at the same time. It's just that when I decided to stick with just one brand I happened to have more bikes with Shimano brakes than SRAM so I just stuck with Shimano. It could very easily have gone the other way.

Kerrigan911

interested but serious question here. i have guide r on my 2011 cannondale flash (stock brakes), would these be comparable or an upgrade?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
interested but serious question here. i have guide r on my 2011 cannondale flash (stock brakes), would these be comparable or an upgrade?
Depends on the application... kinda like XC vs Trail... altho I think the TLM has more adjustability than the R?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom