Presidents Day

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm leaning towards CR just because I don't feel like driving very far, at this point very on the fence. AON what time were you thinking?

ArmyOfNone

CR sounds good to me...I was thinking earlier just so we can get out b4 things get tooo thawed. However time is not an issue for me tomm, so whatever your schedule allows im down.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tomorrow might be the last mountain ride for a few weeks with the upcoming weather forecast. Hows 9am @ the ball field sound? This gives me the chance to sleep in & still have my coffee. Let me know.

Kirt

ArmyOfNone

Tomorrow might be the last mountain ride for a few weeks with the upcoming weather forecast. Hows 9am @ the ball field sound? This gives me the chance to sleep in & still have my coffee. Let me know.

Kirt

9 am sounds good to me...ill pm you my cell. c ya in the am man

anyone else care to join?

walter

Fourth Party
9 am sounds good to me...ill pm you my cell. c ya in the am man

anyone else care to join?

Monday is usually my wifes day off, but she has to go into Manhatten for a meeting so me and the little one will be hanging around all day.

ArmyOfNone

Frozen Fun

I rode w/ kurt this morning. We took off a bit after nine and i think it was like 15 or so. The trails were great. All snow covered w/ no ice. Hands were frozen at first but they warmed up. My camelback froze up instantly i think. I was waterless for the whole ride. No biggie tho

Kirt was fun to ride with. Hes damn fast and a super good climber. He wasnt kidding when he said "i like to climb" i think he was faster on the hills than on the flats. Wasnt the best ride for me. I had alot of trouble where the snow wasnt iced over. It was kinda like riding in mud or sand. I couldnt get my weight distributed rite. Still a great time and great to get out there.

Thanks Kirt!:D :D

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fun ride today Fred! Thanks for making me get out there. Trails were way better than expected & we covered all but the Newmans Lane side. A little chilly to start but we warmed up really quick (the Gilbrite switchback climb will do that). thanks again.

Kirt

Top Bottom