President's Day ride anywhere?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Is anyone off tomorrow and possibly riding somewhere if it isn't raining? I could do "The Rock" or maybe "The Valley"...Or maybe even some road if need be...

-Jim.

N

Neen

Does this mean you won't be at the shop? I wanted you to tweak some stuff on my bike......

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is anyone off tomorrow and possibly riding somewhere if it isn't raining? I could do "The Rock" or maybe "The Valley"...Or maybe even some road if need be...

-Jim.

It's suppose to stop raining by 8am'ish. I'd be up for RV after it stops. Let me know.

Kirt

Steve Vai

Neen I'm normally off on Mondays anyway...

I'll see what the morning brings and post in the am...

N

Neen

ACK! So not to hack your thread or anything, but are you there on Tuesdays?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes he is, Tuesday through Saturday. Shop is closed Sunday.

Weather looks great today, eh?

Steve Vai

I'm going hiking with my boys today instead of riding, I think the trails are gonna be a little too wet...

-Jim.

dhsean

I'm going hiking with my boys today instead of riding, I think the trails are gonna be a little too wet...

-Jim.

You carrying one and dragging other around? Brutal calf training! I carried my nephew down a Diablo race course once and I wanted to die. It's rough. Have fun, it's awesome out there. I'll just sit here in my cubicle eating chocolates.

NJ Jess

I wish I read this

-Jim.

Before I stopped at the shop today. Actually,....they told me you don't work in the Milburn store anyhow. Hope to catch up with you soon,...this week?

Steve Vai

Yeah, I'm down in Stirling...Or up in Stirling from my house...I got all the stuff at my house whenever you want to meet up, or I could bring it to work and you can get it there, whichever is better...See you soon...

-Jim.

Top Bottom