Presidential Inauguration

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was fortunate enough to watch this live with my students.

Partisanship aside, it was some pretty powerful stuff, I think.

gtluke

The Moped
Look at all those people that showed up, who is manning all the starbucks around the country?
:D

Shaggz

A strong 7
I watched it at the office streaming across my computer screen, so some of the impact may have been lost on me. A lot of people put a lot of trust in his hands, and I hope he can deliver even a fraction of the campaign promises he made.

gtluke

The Moped
He seems like a legit guy, I'm hoping he can keep the Clintons, Pelosi, Reid, and Frank at bay.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, Rev. Lowery.....

"We ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to give back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man, and when white will embrace what is right."

I wonder if he realizes that Obama is now the president and that a majority of his voters were white? Maybe someone should tell him.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
He seems like a legit guy, I'm hoping he can keep the Clintons, Pelosi, Reid, and Frank at bay.

I agree. As long as he can keep the populace behind him, it'll be fine. The stronger that is, the stronger he is, and the more he'll be able to "use" these folks to get what he needs to get done, done....versus being undermined by them.

I will be very interested to see what happens the first time one of these yahoos sh!ts in his Cheerios in a big (and public) way.

gtluke

The Moped
wow
looks like Ex KKK chapter leader Roberty Byrd, the most senior member of the Democratic party AND the murdering swimmer Ted Kennedy both had to be taken out in ambulances.
Normally I wouldn't say such nasty things about someon dying, but Byrd & Gore led the fillibuster against the 1968 civil rights movement, it would SOOOO poetic if he dropped dead on this day
OVER MY DEAD BODY - haha racist Byrd
and Kennedy should have been in jail since killing that girl anyway.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D95R34580&show_article=1

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wow
looks like Ex KKK chapter leader Roberty Byrd, the most senior member of the Democratic party AND the murdering swimmer Ted Kennedy both had to be taken out in ambulances.
Normally I wouldn't say such nasty things about someon dying, but Byrd & Gore led the fillibuster against the 1968 civil rights movement, it would SOOOO poetic if he dropped dead on this day
OVER MY DEAD BODY - haha racist Byrd
and Kennedy should have been in jail since killing that girl anyway.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D95R34580&show_article=1

I think I heard that Sheets and the Swimmer are ok.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
He didn't say anything about opening every trail in the world to mountain bikers;)

-Jim.

Top Bottom