President Bush's Bike

J-Dro

Hmm I thought he was a Trek guy.

20070505-1_f050507jb-0110jpg-675v.jpg

mwlikesbikes

My tax dollars paid for that bike! Gimme those cranks!!!!!

Gotta love the Sidi Dominators and dress socks look.

Glancing Aft

Crap, I was just starting to fall in love with my Cannondale again.

Oh well, at least he's sticking to protocol and buying bike's made in Taiwan (So it's not a true C-dale). Cause what the hell has he ever done for the American worker.

pinkshirtphotos

i am going to vote for obama if that is true i here clinton is still on full suspension 26inch bikes. that makes her like bush; bush = bad so clinton = bush = bad so clinton = bad :hmmm:

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Crap, I was just starting to fall in love with my Cannondale again.

Oh well, at least he's sticking to protocol and buying bike's made in Taiwan (So it's not a true C-dale). Cause what the hell has he ever done for the American worker.

They are making the carbon frames at a bike-o-mart factory? I thought they were going to stay in CT.

crash_in_nj

Politicians, proving that deep down, no matter what our race, religion, gender, orientation or any other difference, we're really all alike. And the way we're alike is that we all exist to be f*d over by them whenever they feel like it:)

Glancing Aft

They are making the carbon frames at a bike-o-mart factory? I thought they were going to stay in CT.

If I have my facts straight? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. C-dale carbon mtn bikes,

Made in Taiwan:
Moto, Rush, and Taurine

Made in PA (HQ is in CT):
Rize and Scalpel

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
It just goes to show, the bike does not make the man. His riding that bike doesn't make him a mountain biker any more than my drunken fall down the basement stairs makes me a stunt man.

The Kalmyk

If I have my facts straight? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. C-dale carbon mtn bikes,

Made in Taiwan:
Moto, Rush, and Taurine

Made in PA (HQ is in CT):
Rize and Scalpel

I wonder if all their bikes will be imported now or in the near future:hmmm:...They do have new owners

Top Bottom