Prayers for Blair Morgan ...

From what I hear he is now paralized from the chest down. That really sucks, he was so talented.

From what I hear he is now paralized from the chest down. That really sucks, he was so talented.

I didn't see that Joe, man that's terrible. In Pro football I heard that they have this drug that is a player has a suspected broken back they will give him a injection and may avoid him being paralized, I could be wrong.
When I was racing I had a few friends that had bad crashes and were paralized too. I always felt if I didn't stop I too might have been seriously hurt, I stoped racing MX after fracturing my right shoulder in 12 places, guess I was lucky. My last race was at Atco, they combined the Women Experts with the 30+ Experts, I got the holeshot and did the double out of the first turn and some guy crossed my line and we hit in the air ... ouch

RC ... :)

I work with SCI's every day in Riverdale. Push to Walk is a gym for people with spinal cord injuries. this really sucks and one of our clients actually knows blair. The football player was a special case individual. His injury was not a complete injury and he received the new shot of steroids and an IV that lowers your core temperature, right on the field. He was lucky. These two treatments may have helped him recover better. We aoll wish blari a healthy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom