PP & LM today? anyone?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm looking to do 1/2 of the tour de jason today from the sussex lot...probably around 1:00 or 2:00. anyone out there care to join?

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
i'm looking to do 1/2 of the tour de jason today from the sussex lot...probably around 1:00 or 2:00. anyone out there care to join?

I so wish I could get out of work! :(

RyGanley

I am looking to ride but not PP.. how about.......

Sup.. I found some sick new trails.. but they are not to legall at The EAGLE.. Rock. Looking to ride around 3.. I am super pumped about these trails they are right next to my new place (wich has beer)

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
RyGanley said:
Sup.. I found some sick new trails.. but they are not to legall at The EAGLE.. Rock. Looking to ride around 3.. I am super pumped about these trails they are right next to my new place (wich has beer)

the only eagle rock i know is in boonton township off of meriden. same place? i'd love to join, but since i'd have to go down there and fight traffic all the way back home, it's a huge rub.

JAY- AREN'T YOU FEELING....KINDA.....SICK....RIGHT NOW......

RyGanley

bonefishjake said:
the only eagle rock i know is in boonton township off of meriden. same place? i'd love to join, but since i'd have to go down there and fight traffic all the way back home, it's a huge rub.

JAY- AREN'T YOU FEELING....KINDA.....SICK....RIGHT NOW......

Actully it's in West Orange.. but it's just 280E.. about 7min from Parsippany, and the only traffic is on 80west but that's assuming we finish at 6.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
oh, that one. :D

there are trails by the one i mentioned as well.

btw, traffic out here past parsippany/denville starts around 3:30 on rte 80 on fridays. fawkin' sux.

B

bdpeter

RyGanley said:
Actully it's in West Orange.. but it's just 280E.. about 7min from Parsippany, and the only traffic is on 80west but that's assuming we finish at 6.

so this is the Eagle rock in Essex county? that's so near my house it's not even funny. I'd love to ride there sometime. do you think it's as patrolled at South Mountain?

ytc100

I wish I could make this. If it's where I'm thinking it's right down the road from where I work.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
man, what a day for a ride!!! i put in about 12 miles today and hit every color of the LM trail rainbow...and, true to Jason form, i didn't touch the granny once!! conditions were great and surprisingly there were more than a couple folks out. i still couldn't locate gilligan's island, but no biggie. i really didn't look that hard for it.

RyGanley

bdpeter said:
so this is the Eagle rock in Essex county? that's so near my house it's not even funny. I'd love to ride there sometime. do you think it's as patrolled at South Mountain?

Not really, I see a lot of trail building going on. And the place seems like a dog park more than anything.

Top Bottom