Power Lines Area

Wobbegong

Looks like the power company mowed the area under the power lines. The trail is covered in small brush remains, nothing difficult to clear, but is is a mess now. I'm going to try and get out there this weekend to clear it out. If anyone else wants to hit it up, go for it. Remember not to clear the old section of trail, keep it to the longer reroute that was done.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I saw this too. It looked like a totally new place without the taller grass there. I may be able to help on sunday.

Sircrashalot

GOt there today later in the afternoon....you guys did a great job at the power lines cleaning up. Saw that one of the logstacles farther in has been chain sawed in half though...

Sircrashalot

I was thinking about it after I saw it wondering if the county or something...but its a different county than allaire. Then I was thinking with deer season coming up maybe a hunter cut it while scouting to make it easier to drag a kill to the field there. I have seen hunters with trucks there loading carcasses in that field....:mad2: Dont mind the hunting but I have also seen deer bleeding fro their butts & mouths run across the trail while riding...

Wobbegong

I was thinking about it after I saw it wondering if the county or something...but its a different county than allaire. Then I was thinking with deer season coming up maybe a hunter cut it while scouting to make it easier to drag a kill to the field there. I have seen hunters with trucks there loading carcasses in that field....:mad2: Dont mind the hunting but I have also seen deer bleeding fro their butts & mouths run across the trail while riding...

Could be. I get scared when I see this, we dont want the trails becoming "quad friendly". That sob on the dirt bike f*'d up the trails last winter. I was happy to cross paths with him one day.

Sircrashalot

Could be. I get scared when I see this, we dont want the trails becoming "quad friendly". That sob on the dirt bike f*'d up the trails last winter. I was happy to cross paths with him one day.
Hunters...for sure. Went in yesterday from 27 + saw a couple trucks in the lot and one hunter getting camo on to go hunt or scout. On the way in the log was back in place. Only went to Middlebush and turned around, passed nobody (that I saw) on the trail.
On the way out the log was moved farther into the woods. Rumor has it that I may have put it back again (not tellin), all the while waiting to hear the 'woooosh' of arrows headed for me. Scanned the woods and saw nobody but I think I was being watched for sure.

ArmyOfNone

Word is there was a guy with a chain saw who "claimed" to be a mtber. His claim was that the place was fast and he wanted to make it faster. He got bitched at hard and walked away. So hopefully hes done.

Most likely like it was a hunter. Not a mtber

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I usally see hunter there back on the yellow where the huge log piles are. Take a piss under their tree, they love that.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions