Post your SS '20 Edition!

Which bike? Vassago or Nimble 9?

Update from Tom at Vassago, messages me that Verhauen is still weeks out and offered me choice of the ti Optimus or ti Radimus at the steel cost as they just got stock . Box me a Radimus quickly before you change your mind!
Nimble 9

View attachment 142786

waiting on some parts also picked up a mariachi off pro closet so we'll see what happens with this

What parts do you need for that? I may have something worthy in my parts box. Not sure if you remember, but I didn't do a very solid job at my JorbaFest flea market a few years back. Located in the upper lot and enjoying adult beverages didn't help my cause. Point is, I may be able to help if you need any.

What parts do you need for that? I may have something worthy in my parts box. Not sure if you remember, but I didn't do a very solid job at my JorbaFest flea market a few years back. Located in the upper lot and enjoying adult beverages didn't help my cause. Point is, I may be able to help if you need any.

Wheels(29+ qr) is the main thing I'm shopping for but rocking the wheels that came with it

@mattybfat @Paul H @BPaze have given me a huge head start

Dude, that was last year!

well its been almost a year and i think im gonna paint my el mariachi...
I would paint it white with red, yellow and blue accents. What are you asking for it again?

Much excite!
20201105_103000.jpg

Because of the change in frames I had to order up a new dropper, also not having cog freewheel (back ordered) delivered and bars (same) I ended up grabbing white industries 18t cog freewheel for that day I roll Allaire, Stewart's and Sixmile. Bars i steal off the misfit until they arrive at the end of the month.
I mounted tires and rotors on the wheels yesterday so hopefully by next weekend I will have a functioning SS back in my life. I never figured out why my chain continued to drop on my Misfit so now I don't care :)

Much excite!
View attachment 142826
Because of the change in frames I had to order up a new dropper, also not having cog freewheel (back ordered) delivered and bars (same) I ended up grabbing white industries 18t cog freewheel for that day I roll Allaire, Stewart's and Sixmile. Bars i steal off the misfit until they arrive at the end of the month.
I mounted tires and rotors on the wheels yesterday so hopefully by next weekend I will have a functioning SS back in my life. I never figured out why my chain continued to drop on my Misfit so now I don't care :)
I know your address ya Know. Just sayin....

Is it built yet?
Lol, I kinda said I will get to it some time this week but then by 9 pm i said fuck it. Threading housing for dropper was a challenge. Then had to an savory rear tire that was not seating. Took apart and retaped, made a stanzy mess. Then I took apart my DVO for a travel change thats when I realized its past midnight. I'll hit it some this morning. By the end of the week we should be good.

Back
Top Bottom