Post your SS '20 Edition!

What size (large) i hope and where do you ride? Before plunking my money I would love to give it a go if you wouldn't mind. Thanks
It is a large. I’m on Long Island but maybe I can come out that way so you can throw a leg over it and I can ride some famous NJ gnar. With no racing, I didn’t get to ride my yearly Ringwood and Allamuchy.

serviceguy

Now that we're back on track... @Pearl you may want to check your garage...'mostly' original.

IMG_4688.JPG

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It is a large. I’m on Long Island but maybe I can come out that way so you can throw a leg over it and I can ride some famous NJ gnar. With no racing, I didn’t get to ride my yearly Ringwood and Allamuchy.
Cool let's get er set up. I am a allamuchy know it all so whatever your delight. This is Optimus? Correct?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks more like a Radimus from the picture. Not really that expensive for a Ti frame either.
Yep. That's a Radimus. I was seriously considering one of those when they first came out. Nice looking bike.
Honestly it doesn't matter the geos are the same on all 3 steel Verhauen and ti Optimus Radimus. I hope to have my order in in next week.

Cool let's get er set up. I am a allamuchy know it all so whatever your delight. This is Optimus? Correct?
Honestly it doesn't matter the geos are the same on all 3 steel Verhauen and ti Optimus Radimus. I hope to have my order in in next week.

There’s no way I’m getting out to Jersey by next week, Matty. I can tell you that the Radimus has been a great all arounder. It replaced a Honzo which I loved but was just too heavy for racing.

Top Bottom