Post Your Scenery

Glancing Aft

Inspired by the beautiful photos in pixy's staycation post, I thought I'd attempt to get a scenery thread going. I frequently find beautiful scenery to be one of the few things to continually motivate me while road riding so I usually pick my routes accordingly.
Here are some photos from my typical after work ride:

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

Post up your own.

D

DANSPANK

Here's one from when I was last in Switzerland - pretty damn fine riding out there:

Sorry about that monkey in the foreground...

Attachments

• IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 258

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Here are some more from a Hariman/Bear Mt ride a few years back.

Riding the back of tandem makes for easy photo ops. Although the scenery ahead does not change much (ie the butt) the scenery to the sides is great.

2762824136_aaac87b41c.jpg

2761978887_9bd60b4326.jpg

D

DANSPANK

Great shots. Danspank, that scenery is incredible! What time of year was that?

It was March. The day before there was a bit of a snow storm. Overnight the clouds disappeared, the temps were in the 50s, the roads had been cleared and it made for a truly fantastic ride.

I was in deepest, darkest Switzerland and came across some Irish peeps who were on the way back from a football game. They agreed to take the photo so long as I wore one of their green wigs. They took it on their camera so I don't have it for you.

Andre Agasssi? Nice. I usually get that I look like the guy who played "Willy" in that crap scifi series "V". I s'pose that also means that I resemble Freddy Kruger. Nice.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Here are some pics from colorado two years agao, The first threee are of the Buffalo Creek area (forest fire pics) and the last two of red rocks, just outside of Denver.

2762324331_44d2c4ac99.jpg

2763167950_b8d1106744.jpg

2762323927_09d6342c04.jpg

2763167564_b79a6f9fc8.jpg

2762323567_52c0026ce5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DANSPANK

I've just got back from Utah

Here's a taster until I can write a full report:
i7656F2BA-CC9F-4E53-9A87-96CABF0331D5.jpg

Some of the most stunning singletrack I've been on.

Last edited by a moderator:

xc62701

Inspired by the beautiful photos in pixy's staycation post, I thought I'd attempt to get a scenery thread going. I frequently find beautiful scenery to be one of the few things to continually motivate me while road riding so I usually pick my routes accordingly.
Here are some photos from my typical after work ride:

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

Post up your own.

Does that girl know you're stalking her and calling her "scenery" :D:rofl:

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Thats not scenery ...

Now I'm envious of the places you guys ride at. You should ride through South Plainfield with dump trucks wizzing past at 40 miles per hour or stop at a traffic light and have some guy yell out the window ... " Hey ya Bitch get back in the kitchen where you belong!" or my fav ... " Hey Blondie get off the road and buy a car!" If anyone wants to ride the tour de S.P., just let me know, remember to bring your camera

RC ... :)

walter

Fourth Party
Now I'm envious of the places you guys ride at. You should ride through South Plainfield with dump trucks wizzing past at 40 miles per hour or stop at a traffic light and have some guy yell out the window ... " Hey ya Bitch get back in the kitchen where you belong!" or my fav ... " Hey Blondie get off the road and buy a car!" If anyone wants to ride the tour de S.P., just let me know, remember to bring your camera

RC ... :)

That was you???? Sorry:rofl:

Just kidding, just kidding

Top Bottom