Post Your Pets

mcim29

Need to get this guy trained off-leash and chasing a mountain bike ASAP.

12074733256_9f421c5fab_b.jpg

What type of dog is that?

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Looks like a Border/Dalmation mix.

Really nice looking dog.

My Border loves to flip too while catching balls or frisbees. It's almost a daily requirement along with long walks. Getting him trail trained would be awesome for any dog with that kind of energy.

ebarker9

Looks like a Border/Dalmation mix.

Really nice looking dog.

My Border loves to flip too while catching balls or frisbees. It's almost a daily requirement along with long walks. Getting him trail trained would be awesome for any dog with that kind of energy.

Thanks!

It's a...we have really no idea. Border seems likely. He has a lot of those physical characteristics and the really intense focus. The colors are sort of Australian Shepherd/Cattle Dog and he has one blue eye and one brown eye. But really it's all a guess. We've done a lot of running, biking, skiing with him on a long or bungee-type lead, but not ready to trust him yet off-leash. He's getting there though.

MTB Aussie

Sydney, my mtb mutt. She loovvves 6MR, especially the river. She also likes playing lapdog, all 55lb of her.

Attachments

• IMG_0416 small.jpg
    IMG_0416 small.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0505 small.jpg
    IMG_0505 small.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0409 small.jpg
    IMG_0409 small.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 29

RobW

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391191922.377618.jpg
Moose and Patron, patiently awaiting breakfast. One egg yolk with some salmon and sweet potato kibble. For dinner they get fruit with food.

Robin

We have 2 black cats...Grasshopper (left) and Cricket (right). Two very different personalities...and slight marking/size differences.

We adopted Grasshopper first - he was an orphan that Lance's mom found (and named). A year and a half later, Grasshopper needed a brother, so we adopted Cricket.

2012-03-19_15-39-54_913.jpg

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is Ekho(she came to us as Pearl but it just didn't fit)...my wife and I adopted her from a pitbull rescue right before Hurricane Sandy (after we had to let our rotweiller of 10years RIP) and she is completely deaf(so changing her name didn't affect her). They found her on the streets of Philly with some broken ribs and pretty emaciated. It took her a few weeks to get comfortable in our house but now she is the ruler:) Brought in a trainer that works with deaf dogs to train her(really to train us). She is so smart and the biggest cuddler--it has really rewarding to watch her transformation into our family and her forever home.

Brian

Attachments

• DSCN1756.jpg
    DSCN1756.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1764.jpg
    DSCN1764.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 32

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Ps. Sorry about the huge pics, i just noticed it.

Its ok, cute doggie!

Here's my furry heartthrob:

No she is NOT a rodent, not a squirrel, not a bat.
She is a marsupial, and incredibly intelligent and loving...ummmm...and spoiled.

Attachments

• Got It.jpg
    Got It.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom