Post your local lawn art

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't have a photo of it but Megan used the ridin' mower to mow a 100 foot long penis in to our back yard once.
Late to the game here, but I stomped a giant penis into the snow on my friends’ deck up in Fredericton Canadia.

It has since been known as the CSPO
(Canadiish Snow Penis Observatory).
It is only open to the public during the winter, because reasons.

I’ll try to find a pic, but this may predate smart phones.

ekuhn

Got it, I was on my way back from 6MR last Saturday. Thanks, if you did not let me know I would have kept thinking about where I saw that for a few days...I'm wired wrong like that!

Im rarely over that way, but remembered about it last night so i made it apart of my path. Type A OCD much?

serviceguy

Im rarely over that way, but remembered about it last night so i made it apart of my path. Type A OCD much?

Possibly, we'll never know since I don't like to be tested for illnesses I suspect I may have...or just plain weird!

I once spent about a week trying to remember the title and artist of a song that a friend brought up during a discussion (I was undeservedly considered some kind of a pop music database back then), which caused me great stress before I let it go...about a year later it popped into my head and I had to make the international call to let him know...he obviously had no idea what I was talking about. If of any interest the song was 'Lobo Hombre in Paris' by La Union...this was about 15 years ago or more...

Top Bottom