Post Your Doggo [woof]

JerseyPete

Gordon Setter pups.. We have a 9yr old currently, adding to the chaos.
The paw to body ratio is nuts when they're this young...
We had English Setters. There is something about Setters that makes them stand out. Love the looks of a Gordon.

For those wondering, Gordon, Irish and English:
JD-21613 DOG. Irish setter sitting between gordon setter #5274475

Last edited:

iman29

Well we tried but she didn’t want to get back in the water I mean snow. Kept falling in up to her neck since it’s over 3 feet deep in my yard. Then she jumped onto my
Oldest sons lap and wouldn’t get down.

Didn’t enjoy her walk either. My other dog used to tunnel her face into the snow and roll around.

Oh well.
C7A034BD-96D2-41A8-8D68-FBEBEF027705.jpegCEFAC20B-E711-454D-A859-B0F258845E9C.jpeg

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You can have mine! You will never get to sit and relax though. So would you like to shovel a path and go back inside to relax, or run around with a full-size dog all day in the snow until 9pm at night? Then get out of bed in the morning to hit the snow again before you even wake up? 😂
Nope, I’ll stick with what I got, but thanks.
That video looks like it would be fun for like 15 minutes though!

rlb

Mine 2yo pup is pretty high energy too, which bums me out in the end because I struggler to get her the exercise she needs with a 3 month old and 3.5 year old at home too.

She came from Georgia in May, so I'm assuming she's never seen anything like this before. She had fun in the December? storm but of course that was nothing like this one.

PXL_20210201_175811986.jpg

She found the perfect place to relax after playing in the snow

PXL_20210201_202131602.jpg

Mare

Mine 2yo pup is pretty high energy too, which bums me out in the end because I struggler to get her the exercise she needs with a 3 month old and 3.5 year old at home too.

She came from Georgia in May, so I'm assuming she's never seen anything like this before. She had fun in the December? storm but of course that was nothing like this one.

View attachment 150773

She found the perfect place to relax after playing in the snow

View attachment 150774
She looks so happy! Bring your dog over and we can let them play (if they get along...mine is selective). I can never tire mine out, but I am extremely exhausted! Oy!

rlb

She looks so happy! Bring your dog over and we can let them play (if they get along...mine is selective). I can never tire mine out, but I am extremely exhausted! Oy!

I honestly have no idea how she will do with other dogs. I haven't brought her to the dog park yet due to wanting her to get comfortable with me first, and covid. Also 0 history on her since we adopted her the same day she arrived in NJ.

I really want to socialize her a bit. She's always interested in the other neighborhood dogs, but that just amounts to barking as we cross paths on separate sides of the street.

iman29

I honestly have no idea how she will do with other dogs. I haven't brought her to the dog park yet due to wanting her to get comfortable with me first, and covid. Also 0 history on her since we adopted her the same day she arrived in NJ.

I really want to socialize her a bit. She's always interested in the other neighborhood dogs, but that just amounts to barking as we cross paths on separate sides of the street.
We need a Covid safe mtbnj puppy party seems we have a lot of pups around the same age (Shelby will be 3 in May )

Shelby is pretty good with other dogs but mostly she wants to meet the dog owners and get her hind quarters scratched. Then if she likes you she will literally give you a hug (it’s also a command I taught her )

Top Bottom