Post Your Doggo [woof]

iman29

Hey dog peeps

I think this has come up before but I’m a little lazy to try and search the threads. The search tool isn’t giving me the best results either.

Friend of mine has 3 dogs lives out in Tewksbury area looking for a live in Petsitter for about 8 days in the summer. I did find some references to using Rover.com but wanted to see if anyone knew someone they used before. One of his dogs is a little older and hearing impaired so sending them to someone’s house is not a good option.

Thanks.

Cole

Hey dog peeps

I think this has come up before but I’m a little lazy to try and search the threads. The search tool isn’t giving me the best results either.

Friend of mine has 3 dogs lives out in Tewksbury area looking for a live in Petsitter for about 8 days in the summer. I did find some references to using Rover.com but wanted to see if anyone knew someone they used before. One of his dogs is a little older and hearing impaired so sending them to someone’s house is not a good option.

Thanks.
My sister uses the one below. No complaints... https://www.facebook.com/petsittingbymegan?mibextid=LQQJ4d

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Usually a cat thread poster... But I'm staying at my parents for a few days and it's doggy central here... The other dogs usually get all the attention so I'd like to introduce you to Rory... Also known in these parts as Mr. Meek. Super shy and cautious and very passive with the other dogs. Apparently, I hit the right buttons though because he's been attached to me for the past few days.

PXL_20230208_024322529.jpg

Top Bottom