Post Your Doggo [woof]

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Your wife too!? We have an older one who gets the red carpet. When my wife was away for a week, on the "written" instructions was direct instruction on how to put the banket on the older doggie.

Yup she does this at random. It's cute but being hes got his own winter coat I don't think he appreciates it. ( Hes also only 4, so not that old, just older than the puppy who is 1 year this past weekend)

carvegybe

We have been thinking about getting a Bouvier what are they like and how about the terrier?

The Bouvier is more independent than the terrier. The herding instinct is strong and contains elements of a hunting instinct. The dog is athletic and needs regular exercise - that's a key consideration for getting the breed. Both breeds shed in clumps which is much easier to manage than shorthair breeds...such as a mastiff that I had. Very good with children and smart (smarter than the terrier). Biggest problems are flatulence and health issues if breeder is not top notch. The dog will bring mud and dirt into the house so this is not a dog for people who cant tolerate a couch getting dirty, etc. That said, I have never had a deeper connection with an animal than with my Bouvier. Fantastic breed.

Top Bottom