Post Your Doggo [woof]

pibbles

Any idea who your dad used? That should have been the question.
Just to butt inand I've never used insurance as my pets were older but my vet in cape may advertises vip pet insurance. You can also check with your home owners as many have policy add ons. Be careful if your home owners insurance can deny coverage if you have a pit-bull as you will be letting them know what type of dog you have.

ekuhn

Just to butt inand I've never used insurance as my pets were older but my vet in cape may advertises vip pet insurance. You can also check with your home owners as many have policy add ons. Be careful if your home owners insurance can deny coverage if you have a pit-bull as you will be letting them know what type of dog you have.
Thanks!

We just went to the vet, and they had her listed as pitbull mix, even though she's equally amount of Shepard according to the doggy DNA test.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
we use nationwide for pet insurance for both dogs and my wifes cat, they have been no problem (maybe a bit slow to process claims lately) in 6 years.

serviceguy

May have given my positive review about Bailey a tad too early…we started the training and it was good so far, but it looks like since she ran away last Sunday she’s pulling on her leash extremely hard and she started jumping at cars. Ironically, while I was waiting for my wife to to the groceries in the stop&shop parking lot, she didn’t jump at a single one nor she pulled on the leash since we arrived there…until she did, about 20 minutes later! This has me puzzled…

JerseyPete

Can you recommend a good vet in Cape May? We go down with the dogs and have used https://www.oceanviewvetnj.com/ for emergency issues, but would like to know who else is good.
Thanks,

pibbles

Can you recommend a good vet in Cape May? We go down with the dogs and have used https://www.oceanviewvetnj.com/ for emergency issues, but would like to know who else is good.
Thanks,
Ocean view is my vet. I use Dr Renee Sparacio. It can get crowded there during the summer months and because I'm proactive with my appointments I can always make an appointment with Sparacio whos been workin on my Abbey since puppyhood! (12 years)

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Who are you using? The vet kinda talked us out of it originally, but after the last 24hr vet bill, I need to look into it.
If it helps, we use Healthy Paws-
When I researched about 8 years ago,
there were 3 main contenders,
all sorta the same.
With HP, we choose a coverage level (90%), after $200 deductible,
we get 90% coverage on eligible expenses.
Not eligible: well care, basic visits, dental (unless it's due to an accident), pre-existing conditions

Submitting claims is super simple and they get processed fast.
Despite increased premiums over the years, it has always worked out in our favor

JerseyPete

Ocean view is my vet. I use Dr Renee Sparacio. It can get crowded there during the summer months and because I'm proactive with my appointments I can always make an appointment with Sparacio whos been workin on my Abbey since puppyhood! (12 years)
Thanks! I will keep the name in mind in case we need a visit again (hopefully not). I'm glad to hear that it is a place you use. Thank you.

iLuveketchup

My previous pup, Bronson.

30707505857_9585093812_b.jpg

iman29

Meant to post this sooner but just a reminder to wash the road and sidewalk salt off doggie paws after any walks with a wipe or damp paper towel. I’ve been forced to walk in the street the last few days and there is a lot of built up road salt.

Shelby is not a paw licker but if your pup is it can make them get sick and for some might burn the paws a bit.

pibbles

Meant to post this sooner but just a reminder to wash the road and sidewalk salt off doggie paws after any walks with a wipe or damp paper towel. I’ve been forced to walk in the street the last few days and there is a lot of built up road salt.

Shelby is not a paw licker but if your pup is it can make them get sick and for some might burn the paws a bit.
And use cool water to wash salt off as warm/hot water activates salt quickly...

iman29

Snow dog. Last winter Shelby wasn’t thrilled with all the snow but today she waited at the back door very patiently all afternoon until
It was playtime.

I even carved her a track with the snowblower in the yard for when it all gets crusted over cause she hates the ice.

And it’s possible this will be a backyard short track for my midfat MTB 🤔
301A96EE-0445-448A-A2C4-403BE2FCB85D.jpeg95E300AD-1499-43C1-AE7F-7B229B0E3DD2.jpeg99EA052E-1F03-438A-A187-8D13A75528EF.jpeg1F757D56-1004-4F3E-93F7-C629FADCDDD9.jpeg

Top Bottom