Post Your Doggo [woof]

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
15 y 5 m. One of the original Trail Crew. Godspeed Jezebel.

Jezebel walked, or rode along in my backpack during the time when the Batsto Trails were being routed. She attended most of those early trail maintenance days too. Greeting everyone, and attempting to get some play started. I had to put a big pink survey ribbon bow on her during those days as her brindle was excellent camouflage in Wharton. She could stand 3' away from you and be invisible.

I remember one day, where over a dozen of us were walking back up a sand road after trail maintenance. Jezebel was so happy to be marching along too.

In later years, while walking the trail with her brothers, Bear and Yaush, Jezebel always knew where there was a re-route. She would stop, turn and give me the look. "What did you do? This line was good!"

240047291_5093871190639987_6767820195971759905_n.jpg

Last edited:

iman29

Jezebel walked, or rode along in my backpack during the time when the Batsto Trails were being routed. She attended most of those early trail maintenance days too. Greeting everyone, and attempting to get some play started. I had to put a big pink survey ribbon bow on her during those days as her brindle was excellent camouflage in Wharton. She could stand 3' away from you and be invisible.

I remember one day, where over a dozen of us were walking back up a sand road after trail maintenance. Jezebel was so happy to be marching along too.

In later years, while walking the trail with her brothers, Bear and Yaush, Jezebel always knew where there was a re-route. She would stop, turn and give me the look. "What did you do? This line was good!"

View attachment 166084

Sorry for your loss. Sucks when they have to go But looks like you have her a great life. 15+ years is a long time. ☹️

pibbles

It's my Birthday!

View attachment 166084
Sorry for your loss bud...but we all know wood butchers never really leave us....

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Someone was stressed mom went out on the paddle board, and then the fireworks started....
An afghan wrap and mom’s lap makes all better
85BD6A16-E4FD-4462-9E0D-BE54BD027C73.jpeg
A level 8 baloney tongue indicates severe relaxation.

ekuhn

Operation dog sitter was a success. The sitters that were recommended to us, live in Piscataway, and its their retirement gig thru the Rover app. They had 6 dogs this weekend and I guess herd mentality takes over. Plenty of pictures and videos were sent and someone was wiped from all the activity. I think she's excited we went to work today so she can catch up on some rest.

IMG_5348.jpeg

iman29

Operation dog sitter was a success. The sitters that were recommended to us, live in Piscataway, and its their retirement gig thru the Rover app. They had 6 dogs this weekend and I guess herd mentality takes over. Plenty of pictures and videos were sent and someone was wiped from all the activity. I think she's excited we went to work today so she can catch up on some rest.

View attachment 167091
thats great news.

we will need to find something/someone similar Shelby needed 2+ weeks to recover from the trauma of being at the Kennel. Piscataway is far for me but will be looking into someone closer.

Top Bottom