Post Your Doggo [woof]

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's

iman29

Our same friends a few blocks over that had to say goodbye to Shelby’s friend “Lady” a few months back adopted a new rescue pup a short time later and named her Penny.

Penny is just turning a year and in the beginning was very timid and scared of everything and would get fear aggressive. They did a good job taking her to get some training and the last month or so they have been slowly getting introduced with the goal of having them over for a play date in the yard.

This was a good random meetup no barking or posturing and plenty of tail wagging as you can see. Plus Shelby knows this couple from when she was a pup so she would actually rather see the husband and wife instead the dog LOL.

The dogs could almost be cousins and in context Shelby is almost exactly double Pennys size (60 lbs and 30 lbs). And I finally remembered to get a pic.

41D73F81-BE78-45FB-AF2A-8E8506070D1E.png

iman29

Took the pup on a short drive to the Vet to get her bordatella since we will leaving her at the kennel for the first time for our upcoming vacation next month.

Loves the car and she did great while
Waiting our turn. It’s always nice to get compliments on her behavior when we are out of the house.

Good reminder I need to spend some more times driving with her and socializing post pandemic.

Hmmm...Dogs of MTBNJ meet up ?

0D507B07-5DF1-4DEB-AFBB-22B563F57666.jpeg060DCC03-FDFD-4494-AE39-DBB84289386F.jpeg

iman29

Thought I would post this here first not sure if there's a better thread for it.

Turns out the kennel we planned to use for our upcoming vacation is in the process of selling the business and they won't guarantee our reservation and could cancel it any time. with my luck this means they will call me the day before we leave and I will have no way to go on vacation at the end of July.

Need recommendation/referral for kennel in the Morris County area. Also need to board the two cats too if the recommended place takes both. Will have to use two different places but thats not a problem.

Thanks in advance!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thought I would post this here first not sure if there's a better thread for it.

Turns out the kennel we planned to use for our upcoming vacation is in the process of selling the business and they won't guarantee our reservation and could cancel it any time. with my luck this means they will call me the day before we leave and I will have no way to go on vacation at the end of July.

Need recommendation/referral for kennel in the Morris County area. Also need to board the two cats too if the recommended place takes both. Will have to use two different places but thats not a problem.

Thanks in advance!

Try Viva la Pet... more of a pet service than kennel tho

iman29

Try Viva la Pet... more of a pet service than kennel tho

Thanks anyway - we had a bad experience with a different unnamed pet sitting service with our previous trio of pets, and since then we will not have people in our house for that again.

Placed a call to the Morris Animal Inn randomly - looks nice and clean and long term owners. hoping for the best.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks anyway - we had a bad experience with a different unnamed pet sitting service with our previous trio of pets, and since then we will not have people in our house for that again.

Placed a call to the Morris Animal Inn randomly - looks nice and clean and long term owners. hoping for the best.

I think they have a new location next door to Pyramid mountain in Montville/Boonton. The place looks gorgeous but dunno if it's open yet. Maybe ask about that.

iman29

I think they have a new location next door to Pyramid mountain in Montville/Boonton. The place looks gorgeous but dunno if it's open yet. Maybe ask about that.
Thanks good to know. Morristown area is only 20ish minutes from me so would be OK if they have room I hope.

Top Bottom