Post Your Doggo [woof]

MMuller

He knows when we're getting ready to leave the house. He somehow knows when we're not taking him. Today I said "you're staying here Jaco". He walked into the other room, came back with his bone and got up on the front room couch, where he stays until we get back. What a dog. Such a good soul.

20210527_112706.jpg

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Chip met @smoovep’s pup Mojo last night.
He’ll usually play with other dogs, but when playtime is over he’ll just ignore them.
45788756-EE37-45FF-BB05-E7E6F1DB695C.jpeg
Not Mojo- seemed to really take a shine to her.
When she wasn’t paying attention to him, he’d start jabbing her in the side with his snout.
Cute stuff.

MMuller

Only Boulderama Steve’s dog was around back when this girl would follow me around 6 Mile. She always stayed tight and to the back right. She left us today and our family will miss her dearly! Like Matty’s dog Katy, Fiona was a phenomenal trail dog.

View attachment 159922View attachment 159923View attachment 159924
We're so very sorry. Me and Jaco just walked past your old house here in the Hills. We always know this day will come but there's no way to be prepared for it when it does. We're all lucky to know the special bond. Peace to you and yours.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Rogers

Only Boulderama Steve’s dog was around back when this girl would follow me around 6 Mile. She always stayed tight and to the back right. She left us today and our family will miss her dearly! Like Matty’s dog Katy, Fiona was a phenomenal trail dog.
Spencer really sorry to hear this! I remember meeting her at Allaire many years ago.

iman29

View attachment 159922View attachment 159923View attachment 159924
This makes me sad but you certainly gave her the best life from those pics.

Condolences to the family they are always more than just a pet.

Top Bottom