Post Your Doggo [woof]

iman29

@extremedave my wife showed me this not too long ago, sharing for accuracy

View attachment 143516

enjoy her, she will be alot of fun (when she wants to be), and will calm down, our older one is 5 now and while he has his bursts of athleticism, he is mostly a bum and spends much of the day sleeping. (when hes not barking out the window at nothing)
View attachment 143517

and heres a picture of our two (all white is a great pyr, black and white is great pyr/newfie mixed)

View attachment 143518

yes the mix always looks like hes up to no good, bc he is
Man those are two big dogs! Kudos to you guys that’s a lot of food and poop pickup bags to buy! 🤪

Mare

you made more progress in a few weeks than I made in 2.5 years I need lessons from YOU not the other way around.
Haha! I am TOTALLY shocked at this progress. I don't understand how it happened so fast. The cat did get feisty tonight and put Marlee in her place, so it's not all sunshine and lollipops just yet.

I'll give ya some pointers! ;) The trainer I had was amazing so we can still chat. I know I never did get back to you!!

iman29

This morning on our walk I saw my around the block friend and found out their 13 year old rescue Lady passed over the rainbow bridge 😢🌈🐶 He’s a cop and rescued her from a drug den years ago.

Lady was skittish around people but Shelby and Lady became friends and we even did some walks together with them they could almost be sisters. This was from over the summer. RIP Lady.
667D4879-4C64-4522-8B2B-FEB4C48CEBD4.jpeg
5DE0643B-3E5E-4426-A5ED-A962B7FFF4C8.jpeg

Then this afternoon I was trying to use the foam roller to loosen my legs and while I’m on the floor rolling out my quads she laid down next to me like this. It’s like she knows I swear.
54019230-8A3E-49EE-9794-B90FEF7AC35D.jpeg

kdebello

I keep forgetting to take pics of Bailey, who we adopted in April. I posted some when we first got her, 9 weeks old and 19 lbs. Now she's a solid 65 lbs and still growing.

Took her to the Watchung Reservation on Saturday. We've been to other places with her but the Res is 2 minutes away and it was later in the day. We figured maybe the crowds would start to go home. Stuck to the fire roads and main trails. She has been very good around other dogs and people. Saturday was a great test of that. The Res ended up being packed and there were more dogs off leash than on. Bailey was very good at sitting and waiting for others to pass. I heard more people yelling up ahead that their dog was friendly, she won't bite. I'm thinking, how the hell do you know my dog, who's a giant compared to your little yipper, is friendly??

Top Bottom