ZGOZZ Macman
Here are better shots of the bike.. Thanks J

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TedH

Yo man, I just looked at these pics and had no idea that was you in the West Village/Chelsea kit. Will say hey at the next race.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Ron. Sweet bike!! If you plan on riding off-road you may want to look into a different set of tires:D

-Jim.

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
Look who is in the game!
Yep Yep, getting ready..

What!?! No white rims...nice looking bike though. Whens your first race?
Do not know yet, need to read up a little more on it..
:hmmm: White rims
cleanest cross bike ever

Enjoy RonCs, rip it up!
Thanks

Ron. Sweet bike!! If you plan on riding off-road you may want to look into a different set of tires:D

-Jim.
;)

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Here's a sneak preview. It came in late today. I have yet to ride it.

Attachments

• fuji.jpg
    fuji.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 456

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Here's a sneak preview. It came in late today. I have yet to ride it.

Yippie! Pix has a CX Bike! She sure looks nice Ellen, that's sure a huge heap of tires in the backround. Good luck to you and Art this weekend, see ya soon,
RC ... :popcorn:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I just got the new CX bike out for a ride after I took the time to get fitted a bit. Just like everyone said, I set it up with a slightly shorter and higher reach than my road bike. Cheetah looks cool, but this bike handles much better. Besides a short ride, I ran it up a few flights of stairs and rode on some off camber sections at my town field. So far, it feels great and is much lighter to carry! Can't wait to get out racing this weekend. It will be a whole new experience in mud. I just registered for both days. I am excited! Here is a better picture ....
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Attachments

• elwood.jpg
    elwood.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 396
Top Bottom