Post your Cat =^..^=

iman29

All the Cats I have are yellow and create massive horsepower, but I was on the job the other day and someone mentioned Savannah Cats as one day he wants to get one. Never hearing about it I did some research and holy moly. You could live your Joe Exotic fantasy's with that domestic breed.

View attachment 128071

View attachment 128072
yeah seen this before seems to be a hybrid breed of domestic and something like a bobcat or whatever.

p.s. one of my cats needs to get less lazy shes about 14-15 lbs.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah seen this before seems to be a hybrid breed of domestic and something like a bobcat or whatever.

p.s. one of my cats needs to get less lazy shes about 14-15 lbs.

my wifes tuxedo is 18 . . . . vet finally said he should loose a few lbs last time he was in, she doesnt care, still feeding him 3 meals a day. Her reasoning, "hes old and doesnt have much time left, let him go out fat and happy" (she says hes 13 or 14, i didnt think that was so old for a cat, but WTH do i know :shrug: )

serviceguy

Bubba now demands to be walked around the property twice a day. If we don't walk him out after he's positioned himself in front of the door his whining get unbearable (and annoying) rather quickly. Go figure.

Top Bottom