Post your Cat =^..^=

They say true expertise requires 10,000 hours of training. And I imagine, it requires even more to become the global SME in your area ... think a few levels past that, and you get these guys in the field of relaxation ...

IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1885.jpeg
IMG_1886.jpeg
IMG_1877.jpeg

@kdebello so sorry for your loss, as a lifetime pet owner its so hard when you know they can't live forever, but they are more then just a pet they are family especially for the kids.

Our first generation of pets, we had 2 cats and a dog that lived a long time, and our kids were born afterwards so they always knew them. The Cats (Samson and Noah) made it to 17 and 16 years old and the dog (Delilah) made it to 17.5 years old). They all passed within 18 months of each other about 4 years ago, so it was HARD not gonna lie, especially on the kids but they were all rescues so we gave them good lives.

Fast forward to our newer generation of animals, we got Melody ( 4.5 years old - darker colored) after Samson passed away because Noah was so lonely he was mourning his buddy it gave him some comfort for his last few months. Then when he passed my wife convinced me that Melody needed a sister so we got Jazmin (2.5 years - grey colored), who turned out to be 100% attached to me 24 x 7.

I work from home often so this first pic is one of my many staff meetings like when I am on marathon conference calls, this is what I am usually looking at.

View attachment 72979

I added this second pic only because its the night before I was packing my little duffle bag to head to the Kingwood TT a few weeks ago since it was supposed to be pouring rain that day, and they both jumped in.
View attachment 72980

And since we are on the topic of pets, I know this is only a Cat posting thread but we just finally adopted a rescue puppy last Thursday named Shelby, after my wife played the "anniversary gift" card on me after saying no for about 1.5 years I gave in. She's 5.3 lbs of cute right now and even the cats dont mind her much for now.

View attachment 72990
I know this thread is about cats but that puppy is crazy cute!

All the Cats I have are yellow and create massive horsepower, but I was on the job the other day and someone mentioned Savannah Cats as one day he wants to get one. Never hearing about it I did some research and holy moly. You could live your Joe Exotic fantasy's with that domestic breed.

9c21f40dec294f976af7c3e8cfdeab18.jpg

1588859488013.png

All the Cats I have are yellow and create massive horsepower, but I was on the job the other day and someone mentioned Savannah Cats as one day he wants to get one. Never hearing about it I did some research and holy moly. You could live your Joe Exotic fantasy's with that domestic breed.

View attachment 128071

View attachment 128072

Go over to the Cat Hotel on hillsboro road and ask to visit with Vicious.
Well, ask to see him - cause y'all don't want to let him out of the cage.

Back
Top Bottom