Post your BooBoo's

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
So when I was reading NJ Jess's report from Diablo and was reading about the acreage of her bruise, all I could think of was .....:worthless .

So now that I have done it too, I would like to start a post your booboo thread. I suppose you can post broken bike pictures too. I hope it never happens, but if it does, let's spread the booboo feeling.

Here's to a great sport!!:D

oooouch !!!!!

2522205465_c175c3b3e7.jpg

2523028414_165188c5fb.jpg

looks like I landed on a chile pepper

Last edited:

NJ Jess

Yo Mike, the picture of

my ASS please,.....ya,...you know the one. It's on youre phone. Don't worry,...the bruise really covered my Arse. You can hardly see it,...my arse that is. Dang, that took a long time to heal. Ahhh I love biking,....and beer.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Awesome leg bruises, extra points for the colors and butterfly on your elbow!

I love this thread already, lets see more, especially Jess' ass bruise, come on mike!

The thumb:
medium.jpg

Little knee ding, nothing bad at all. I just love the way the blood ran to my socks:
medium.jpg

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Here are some more. Before and after. Note the cane on the drum. I thought he was crazy, and then I passed a downhiller on a bike, in a cast with crutches strapped to his pack. :confused:

NJ Jess

Magarita ice pack?

Here are some more. Before and after. Note the cane on the drum. I thought he was crazy, and then I passed a downhiller on a bike, in a cast with crutches strapped to his pack. :confused:

That magarita (aka Alcohol enhanced uptake antioxidant elixir) looks like a great measuring device in terms of that hip scar,...or was it an ice pack?

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
That magarita (aka Alcohol enhanced uptake antioxidant elixir) looks like a great measuring device in terms of that hip scar,...or was it an ice pack?

According to a Dr in Elkins WV hospital, when given a choice between margaritas and percocet (not sure of that spelling), take the margaritas! :D

N

NMBPmike

Booboo

Ok, i am trying to download Njjess BooBood Arse... hang in there fellas and you too can check out Njjess Arse too.... Love yah Jess!
:p
Mikey

N

NMBPmike

Ok, i am trying to download Njjess BooBood Arse... hang in there fellas and you too can check out Njjess Arse too.... Love yah Jess!
:p
Mikey

SORRY JESS BUT I HAD TOO, YOUR A BIG NAME STAR IN THESE NECK OF THE WOODS :D

NJJESS BRUISE :scared: :eek:

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Ok we need to start a new thread: "The NjJess' Ass Rorschach Test"

I see a poodle, my wife see's barney

NJ Jess

And the bruise was sooo much

Bigger on the Sunday that I got that dang bruise. I thought I broke my hip. All I could hear was everyone yelling, "rider down, rider down." That really sucks. I will add that Arnica Montana pills and gel Really do reduce the pain and bruises quickly. Hope its the last bruise for a long time.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
This is a picture of the dumbest fall ever: pre-riding the race course at Lewis Morris, and hitting a turn too fast on gravel. 8 stitches and some neosporin later you'd never know I could have stored a clif bar in the meat flap it made.

Gosh, I hate gravel... it should be used for one reason: the foundation of your house. On trails... it should be banned. Who's with me?

(I could have probably checked my speed but I prefer to blame the gravel rather than my sh!tty bike handling skills ;) )

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Here's an update 5 and 6 days later in the yellow stage. I took Jess' advise and used arnica both tablets and gel. I also ate lots of pineapple, papaya and mango along with limitted alcohol intake. The small bruises and muscle soreness are already gone.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Here's an old one...

I was looking for other pictures of my "battle scars" but I only found this one, now I will remember to take pictures so I can post them here :)
bruise.jpg

Not sleeping on my right side...

Allamucy... in wet..

The usual when you land on a 3 foot dia. rock at speed. It's a bit of a deal at age 46, but that's life. I think it also cracked a tooth which fell apart a week later and ended up leaving me needing a crown, $$$$.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Wow, Strat, that looks like a tough one. First, Doofus, now you. However, too much ass cheek in that first shot... *shaggz :shudders: *

Hope you feel better soon.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Here's one of Phat... notice the indentations from the bar on his chest.

Image-3750FA7222FA11DA.jpg

Two separate injuries of mine in the same spot (nose on right is bandaged after stitching in the ER):

messed-up-nose.jpg

Right pic also involved two torn rotator cuffs, physical therapy and 8 weeks off the bike last summer. You can watch the video here:

(right click to download)
http://www.nycmtb.com/video/sprain-incident-7-July-06.mp4

Top Bottom