Post your BooBoo's

BuzzBomber

I smashed my thumb installing a wall A/C at our then newly bought house a few weeks before our wedding (jeez, almost 20 years ago), had to hide that hand in the wedding photos. Trust me, you do NOT want photos of that mess, esp. as the nail started coming off a few weeks later. iman29's post gave me flashbacks...

iman29

I smashed my thumb installing a wall A/C at our then newly bought house a few weeks before our wedding (jeez, almost 20 years ago), had to hide that hand in the wedding photos. Trust me, you do NOT want photos of that mess, esp. as the nail started coming off a few weeks later. iman29's post gave me flashbacks...
The previous time this happened it was the 2nd toe in from the big toe and that nail fell
Off after about 2 months because it was summer time and we got a lot
Of swimming in. Lucky it grew back but it’s a bit crooked.

iman29

Yeah pretty sure no chance this nail will
Stay intact. Just a matter of how long it takes
To fall off I guess. I’m thinking another month or so.

(Yes I had to make 2 more holes to drain it more ). Doesn’t hurt at all just ugly to look at. Good thing no flip flops allowed at the office. 🤪

IMG_4779.jpeg

Bikeworks

Yeah pretty sure no chance this nail will
Stay intact. Just a matter of how long it takes
To fall off I guess. I’m thinking another month or so.

(Yes I had to make 2 more holes to drain it more ). Doesn’t hurt at all just ugly to look at. Good thing no flip flops allowed at the office. 🤪

View attachment 233354
Honestly not loving the shiny black extending through the cuticle to the actual toe.

iman29

Honestly not loving the shiny black extending through the cuticle to the actual toe.
Me neither!

But like I said it doesn’t hurt and I am keeping an eye on it and soaking it every few days to make sure it doesn’t end up infected.

I think at this point it just has to run it’s course and whatever happens will happen.

Top Bottom