Post-Ride Eats Near JH?

SmooveP

Heading up here tomorrow morning.
Where's a good place to eat post-ride?
Good beer on tap would be a bonus.
Probably hitting the trails around 11 if anyone from the board is gonna be there.
Blue Tundra pickup and riding a Ti fatbike.

Thanks,
Pat

SmooveP

Nuthin', eh?
Luckily we met up with Joe Joe, who pointed us in the direction of Rhode's Inn in Sloatsburg, NY. Cool place with outdoor dining on the "beach" by the stream out back. Good food and Dogfish Head IPA on tap.

Jungle was awesome - rockier than I remembered, dry as a bone, perfect weather, and almost deserted. Everyone racing at Wayway, I guess?

p.s., there were rocks.

Mildly Wild

I'm a little late getting back with this, but:

Valley View Pub Union Valley Rd West Milford. Good burgers and brew.
From JH go back down airport road, go left at Marshall Hill, at Shop Rite go right (along Pinecliff Lake), VVP is on right.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Whenever I ride Jungle or wayway I stop at the pizzeria across the street from the shoprite. Yesterday I had a slice with egglplant, fresh mozzarella and spinach. they always have interesting fresh toppings that are awesome.

Bleeder

JORBA:President
Best choice of beer on tap is Uncorked next to Shoprite, they don't serve food but you can order a delivery from the pizzeria across the street, same as the post above.

For Thai food go to Khun Thong. It's on Cahill Cross Rd.

Better general food Latitude 41 on the Lake. Lakeshore Rd.

Jessie Deli for subs.

Mexican Ruby Rose.

SmooveP

Thanks. I'll file these away for next time.
Wish we had a "sticky" for each park with this info!

ChrisRU

Thanks. I'll file these away for next time.
Wish we had a "sticky" for each park with this info!

Many of the trail info pages in the trail directory (see nav toolbar on top of page) have a section for local food spots. Anyone can edit and add to these pages.

UnionRider475

If you go back south on Rt.511 ( Warwick Tpke. ) past Skyline Drive about a mile , there's Prime 15 in Ringwood. Good food and beer .

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Many of the trail info pages in the trail directory (see nav toolbar on top of page) have a section for local food spots. Anyone can edit and add to these pages.

Anyone know what's currently in the spot of the South Shore Grill?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions