xc62701

For sale are:

2 2005 Neon SRT-4 Rims

2 205-50ZR17 Falken Ziex ZE-912 Tires

2001 Black Dodge Dakota Hood

2001 Dodge Dakota 3:92 gears

3 quarts of Dodge ATF+4

2001 Dodge Dakota 46re trans filter and gasket

20 lb NOS nitrous bottle with high flow valve(valve doesn't work I think?)

2001 Dodge Dakota K&N Filtercharger system well used. Cut shorter and drilled for nitrous nozzle

That's it for now. PM me if interested and make an offer.

Last edited:
Here's the best I can do for my truck on short notice.

http://www.sincityrt.com/videos2.php

Click on this and then checkout the fourth video down on the left. This was no nitrous as I only used that a bit later when I raced it and the dragstrip.

As for the neon - it was bone stock as I refused to dump any more money into it.

LKRDQ0CKLS1F2.jpg
1223798407363se8.jpg

2001 Dodge Dakota trans filter and gasket

might want to specify the transmission that this goes to, or at least the engine the 4.7l that was used has the 45 or 545 rfe in it, the r/t (which i assume that you had based on the above link) has the 5.9 which uses the 46re. The two transmission have different filters and gaskets, the 46 uses a single flat filter, while the 45 and 545 (the same hardware only difference is the software in the transmission controller) uses a two filter system with a flat filter and a spin on style filter.

might want to specify the transmission that this goes to, or at least the engine the 4.7l that was used has the 45 or 545 rfe in it, the r/t (which i assume that you had based on the above link) has the 5.9 which uses the 46re. The two transmission have different filters and gaskets, the 46 uses a single flat filter, while the 45 and 545 (the same hardware only difference is the software in the transmission controller) uses a two filter system with a flat filter and a spin on style filter.

Fixed ;-)

Back
Top Bottom