Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

Cassinonorth

BR2293_x1024.jpg

Thicker is better so they say.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
So I ordered some PNW Range bars a couple weeks ago and accidentally ordered 31.8 when I have a 35mm stem :rolleyes:. Seemed like a good opportunity to order a purple stem but literally sold out everywhere, so a set of 35mm bars is on the way. Threw in some purple grips to make up for lack of stem. If anyone wants to buy the 31.8mm bars hit me up because I think I tossed the box already....
pnw_20components_20range_20handlebar_20gen_203_20-_20seafoam_20teal_1319e47c-4cf9-4faf-b957-cc94b8f6f547_x1024.png

purple_x1024.jpg
Not to be a party pooper but those grips suck. The ends are flimsy AF and tear easily. Try not to fall or lay the bike on its side.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I bought a set and with gloves love them. I was actually surprised.

I'll take the lack of durability.
I can confirm both the lovable feel and the flimsy durability of the PNW grips.

Currently running DMR Deathgrips that I briefly had on my Seven before I sold it, but I’d use the PNW grips again for sure.

Karate Monkey

Where did you order it from? Granted, it was earlier in the year here, but I called White Industries directly...the hub was in my hands (and frame right through my fingers) in 3 weeks.

DURA-ACE_R9200_Onpare_wide.jpg

I'm apparently going to be one of the first consumers with an R9250 group. Too bad I don't have a frame yet for it 😂 [Built a bike with it today. Super smooth+quiet]

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Top Bottom