Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you still have NJ plates on the car? Would you trust someone from NJ in your store?
I do look out of place. Most people from out of state have the generic bro biker look. Hat from a bike company, flannel shirt, Tacoma w/ 1UP etc.

90% of the cars at the bike shops are from out of state.

JerseyPete

Maybe that's why he said he's walking to the shop.
But when he says to the guy "Hey Boss, where can I grab a Taylor ham, egg and cheese?"
Dead Giveaway GIFs | Tenor

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Eww no , such a simple solution to your problem 🔥 then dumpster , purchase proper forks and be happy
I'm quite happy with my new 36mm DVO fork thank you very much. :)

But now I have to 🔥 the 34 Fox on my other bike after riding it.

Oey12

A little bit of an impulse buy (was planning to wait until April/May)…

The tire is rated very highly on the internet, is light, and seems to roll decently. Wasn’t a fan of Maxxis Aggressor and my current Kenda Nevegal 2 PRO has a terrible wobble.

I will some be completely finished with Kenda tires once my WTB comes in for the front next month.

Attachments

• 8E396F6B-3F33-4899-9367-6022A49766DB.jpeg
    8E396F6B-3F33-4899-9367-6022A49766DB.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 6EFA983B-2FAB-46F1-A668-5DC600A20174.jpeg
    6EFA983B-2FAB-46F1-A668-5DC600A20174.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 58

Bikeworks

Post mount on the front has some play, so new one of those on the way.

Also, going to try out a Nobby Nic on the back of the SJ Evo, see if I like it compared to the Hans Dampf. The latter is very drifty in the corners, which actually helps my non-talented ass when I brake too late.

Decided to make the Epic Evo full-on DDS with addition of a Deluxe Ultimate to take the place of the Select+ on there now.

rockshox-deluxe-ultimate-rct-c1-411531-1.png

Top Bottom